Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
We take care of your all business bookkeeping and payroll requirements, so you can focus your time and resources on running and growing your business.
Professional Bookkeeping & Payroll
We offer an efficient, reliable and professional bookkeeping services to small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of all your business bookkeeping and payroll requirements, so you can focus your time and resources on running and growing your business.
Our standard bookkeeping services include:
- Reconciliation – We keep your bank accounts, credit cards and loans reconciled.
- Accounts Payable – Invoicing, reconciling to suppliers statements, schedule payments, sending remittance advice to suppliers and liaise with suppliers.
- Paperless accounts payable will remove confusion and improve cash flow by utilising supplier payment terms accurately
- Accounts Receivable – Invoicing clients, receiving money, deposits, sending out statements, debt collection.
- Perform month-end reporting and reconciliation of bank accounts, credit cards accounts receivable and payable
- Communicate with suppliers and customers
- Employment contracts for your employees
- Payroll and Superannuation are processed in accordance with latest industry-specific awards.
Our payroll services include:
- Setting up your payroll software, or make sure it has been set up correctly in line with the National Employment Standards
- Employment contracts - An employment contract is an agreement between an employer and employee that sets out terms and conditions of employment. With the employment contracts, we review the information we need to set up an employee in Xero, to determine employee classification, remuneration, working hours, etc
- Timesheets - Timesheets are prepared with the help of the information provided by the clients. The timesheets are then used to process the payroll correctly.
- Maintaining pay rates and changes to your award
- Processing payroll and email pay slips
- Monitoring holiday and personal leave entitlement balance
- Lodging your Single Touch Payroll declarations to the ATO
- Paying Superannuation - Reconciliation of super and payments to a clearing house or different super funds.
- Maintaining your worker's compensation policy to make sure you are fully covered.
- Submitting annual PAYG payment summaries